Barrow Bro'z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barrow Bro'z

Runescape Clan and Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skiller, Im Sorry.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead Ratz
Admin
Admin
Dead Ratz

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Skiller, Im Sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Skiller, Im Sorry.   Skiller, Im Sorry. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 2:07 am

hey m8 i know weve been kinda fighting for the past couple of days, and id like to be the first to apologise, because i kinda lost it with u and made u mad, i wont accuse u of anything, i just know me and u were good freinds b4 this happened and i dont want to become your enemy.

The reason i was an asshole, is because there has been major shit going on which i wont explain on the forum, and ive been really down lately, so i just lost it on here, i apologise for that as well.

As for leaving, i hope u would stay here as we like u and dont want u gone.
Back to top Go down
http://exploited-clan.freehostia.com
S K II L E R
Does Whatever....
Does Whatever....
S K II L E R

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Skiller, Im Sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skiller, Im Sorry.   Skiller, Im Sorry. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 7:06 am

ok apology accepted, but i won't be coming on here as much because my gf and i have becme kinda more serious, and i've made a new website, and on top of that i have problems and the reason i still goin out is bcuz i respet my gf and she helps me alot
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Dead Ratz
Admin
Admin
Dead Ratz

Skiller, Im Sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skiller, Im Sorry.   Skiller, Im Sorry. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 9:48 pm

yeah im havin personal issues too Neutral

hope u n ur gf turn out allright cheers
Back to top Go down
S K II L E R
Does Whatever....
Does Whatever....
S K II L E R

Skiller, Im Sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skiller, Im Sorry.   Skiller, Im Sorry. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 1:06 am

i do have a proble...she getting new phone numbr, and if she doesn't call me tomorrow (saturday) than our relationship wil go downhill, because nxt year i'll be in jr high and she'll be in 6th, and jr.high and elemntary are separate so i can't see her! No . SHE HAS 2 CALL OR IT"S GONNA SUCK!!
Back to top Go down
Dead Ratz
Admin
Admin
Dead Ratz

Skiller, Im Sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skiller, Im Sorry.   Skiller, Im Sorry. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 2:46 am

wow, im gonna take this time to relate with my most recent bullshit i had to go through wit girls.

ok chick named ashley, we like each other 4 few months, we both r goin out wit someone else though. in same week we become single, we flirt, hold hands, end up kissing, then making out, we are acting like we go out for like a month and the only thing we lacked was the dumb title of bf and gf. i hadent asked her out cause of her parents hating me. i ask her out on monday though, and the principle somehow finds out and calles her bastard of a dad and tells him we were doin shit and goin out... her parents hate me and tell her she has to break up with me, (this is all what she sais, though her parents are strict like crazy and hate me) so she sais we need to break up on monday, im sad, she ends up going out with her old bf THAT DAY and her dad sais that thats ok i guess, so she goes crazy with him, pisses me off, i find out she was probably planning this, i catch them sucking the life out of each other in the hall, and now she is acting like im still her freind and like she still likes me...... i guess she was playing me, but she messed wit the wrong bastard for that.

wow girls like dat are so not worth it, but she was pretty fine so i guess taht makes up for something.

and oh yea shes moving 9 hours away over summer, thank god.

high school dating gets nasty, this is only the most recent....

lol
Back to top Go down
S K II L E R
Does Whatever....
Does Whatever....
S K II L E R

Skiller, Im Sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skiller, Im Sorry.   Skiller, Im Sorry. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 5:19 am

my gf was ignoring me, and hanging out with these two other boys. First we were on this field trip and this son a beetch sits by her. His name we'll just call him larry. Larry kept making her laugh and she was having the time of her life. and then on the way back she was hangin with this other guy we'll call him...Billy. Billy and (i'll call her Alexis, but for some people already know her name and plz dont say it)They got CLOSE!!! They were sitting so close cause they were playing games on a Nintendo D.S and this girl i'll call her butthead, said that I was mad at her ( i just said i was not, but i was over pissed off) then she gets this puppy face lookn thing with her glossy eyes and she wanted to talk to me really bad! She looked like she was going to cry but she claims she doesn't. Then we talked and the next day my teacher was ;like (we were gonna watch a movie with the grade lower than us)and apparently found out about it, and she said "no sitting by your girlfreind/boyfriend, like you guys did on the bus" (atm she was looking AT ME!!!!)my conv. i had with her is in some other forum.It was FREAKY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skiller, Im Sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skiller, Im Sorry.   Skiller, Im Sorry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skiller, Im Sorry.
Page 1 of 1