Barrow Bro'z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barrow Bro'z

Runescape Clan and Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New members please read this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-04-20

New members please read this Empty
PostSubject: New members please read this   New members please read this Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 12:29 am

In order to assure the highest quality work and productivity from all members, it will be our policy to keep all members well trained through our new SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (S.H.I.T.). We are trying to give our members more S.H.I.T. then any other Organization.

If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. on the Forums, please see Zezima. You will then be placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list. All of our Staff are skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle.

Members who don’t take their S.H.I.T. will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EMPLOYEE EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T.). Those who fail to take D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T. seriously will have to go to EMPLOYEE ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T.S.H.I.T.).

Since our Staff took S.H.I.T. before they were promoted, they don’t have to take S.H.I.T. anymore, and are full of S.H.I.T. already.

If you are full of S.H.I.T., you may be interested in training others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LECTURE LIST (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.).

If you have any questions, please direct them to Dead Ratz, HEAD OF SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (H.O.T.S.H.I.T.).

Thank you

BOSS IN GENERAL
SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING
(B.I.G.S.H.I.T.)

lol!

Anyone up for some?
Back to top Go down
https://rspurepk.niceboard.com
blackmagi36
Barrows
Barrows
blackmagi36

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: New members please read this   New members please read this Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:23 am

big shit lol:lol!:
Back to top Go down
S K II L E R
Does Whatever....
Does Whatever....
S K II L E R

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: New members please read this   New members please read this Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:04 am

why dont you put that in thefront
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New members please read this   New members please read this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New members please read this
Page 1 of 1